"The history of excellence is certainly continued on this release... 10/10"
In a town, in a van, there lived a man...
Set in the near future, this latest Medieval-Space-Rock Odyssey, is a Psychedelic Rollercoaster, following the story of William, a lowly ice cream van operator, who inexplicably becomes embroiled in the heist of the personal wealth of the draconian business-magnate Sir Jason Drake.
Opening with the assassination of Drake outside his high-rise London apartment, the album delves into the events leading up to the businessman's shooting. From Drake's illegal takeover of the Lunar Mining Corporation, to a chance meeting of parties with the anarchist-professor known simply as "G", the story twists and turns revealing the characters' true motivations, culminating with the heartless mogul finally contemplating redemption from his own point in existence.
- William Small - An Ice Cream Van operator, facing bankruptcy. The foreclosure on his property has lead to transient accommodation in the back of his company's van.
- Sir Jason Drake - A ruthless and miserly entrepreneur and head of Sole Industries Ltd.
- A Company of Lunar Miners - made recently unemployed by S.I.'s illegal business merger, their resolve for compensation is fuelled further by the collapse of the LMC Worker's Union
- "G" - A secretive Sociology teacher with his own agenda
- Gordon - Drake's blind 13 year old son, although abandoned at birth, he has recently come into possession of S.I.'s security codes.
- Shakespeare - a retired assassin from the Eden Valley in Cumberland
From a Point of Existence
1. The Tale of William Small
2. From a Point of Existence (Parts I-V)
Part I: Obscuration (0:00 - 3.50)
Part II: Ascension (3.50 - 5.40)
Part III: Purgatory (5.40 - 8.53)
Part IV: The Fall (8.53 - 14.13)
Part V: Otherworld (14.13 - 16.34)
3. Gathering of the Clouds
4. There and back again
7. From a Point of Existence (Parts VI-X)
Part VI: Singularity (0.00 - 3.18)
Part VII: Isaiah 38:18 (3.18 - 5.11)
Part VIII: Mooncode (5.11 - 7.27)
Part IX: Contemplations (7.27 - 11.35)
Part X: The Page Turns (11.35 - 13.32)